Resources / Links
Class Time-table - Term 2, 2021. Click <here>. (updated 20 Mar)
From the Principal's Desk
Please click on the following to read messages from 2020: As we look ahead together, What mattered in 2020 (31 Dec), National Day (9 Aug), Easter Message (13 Apr), Welcoming Y5 (13 Feb), 1st Assembly (6 Jan),
Curriculum Outline: Year 1 <here>.
Mother tongue in lieu documents click <here>.
JFJ: MySkillsFuture Portal
SJI <Lumen>, a magazine to discover more about SJI and what it stands for.
Josephian Annuals / YearBook
Vacation Travel Plan. (During School Vacation). <To Submit On-line> Click <here>.
Parent Support Group (SJI PSG)
History of SJI @ Roots.sg (Our Singapore Story - Discover the heritage and culture of our home)
Old SJI @ The Long and Winding Road
Compilation of emails
- SJI <Lumen>, a magazine to discover more about SJI and what it stands for.
- Notes from SJI. Click <here>
- Notes from Fr Adrian. Click <here>
- Notes from Dean. Click <here>
- Notes from DoA. Click <here>
- Notes from Mr Syai (Head Discipline). Click <here>
- Notes on School Safety Measures (Mr Rene). Click <here>
- Notes from SJI Counsellors. Click <here>
- Notes from MOE LC. Click <here>
- Notes from Changkat Changi Sec. Click <here>
- Notes from SJI Librarian Teacher. Click <here>
- Notes on Geographical Investigations. Click <here>
- Notes on Science Investigations. Click <here>
MOE COMPASS (COMmunity and PArents in Support of Schools) site
MOE SchoolBag - The Education News Site
Responding to Bullying: Children's Society
Speak Good English Movement Website
MOE OBS Challenge Programme
New PSLE Scoring System
In the footsteps of our Founder. Find out more about St John Baptist de Lasalle
Lasallian World - Resources for Year of Lasallian Vocations
One Year in Mission Together. Find out about Lasallian Missions world-wide.
You Are Part of the Miracle: Lasallian Theme for 2021
Good reads: Complimenting your child,
Straits Times Smart Parenting Microsite
Straits Times Top 5 Heritage Sites <Link>
Jack Ma on IQ, EQ and LQ
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals